Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My first thoughts

First of all, Welcome Abilasha to blogging!!!

For many years now ( after the whole concept of blogging came in to existence of course) I have never thought of writing my own blog! Even today I have started only because I really have nothing to do. A person can only browse the net and search for things to a certain extent ( although the internet offers info about very many things in the universe). In fact I have run out of topics of my interest that I could browse for. And of course, I have now mastered the art of playing Spider Solitaire( two suits) that I am really bored of it. So I thought the best thing to do is to start writing, well blogging.

I have not decided of course what I will write about, hence the welcome first thoughts. Let me consider some options on what i would like to post on my blog- recipes ( I am beginning to love cooking and some experimenting), embroidery and handicrafts ( my most favourite things to do) travel ( something that I am ready for any time)and life in general (may be!).

Okay that should do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment